Friday, January 29, 2016

My fear

As of late I have been avoiding working on my comic. Fear of doing something that will progress me towards goals in life. never a good thing. I did get to help a friend this week so that was good. I enjoy seeing people happy. I hope that you all have a good night. Back to fear. Fear for an artist can be overwhelming. I struggled with this even in art school. IT is mostly old tapes running around my head from the ex. Thank goodness Steven is so different and that helps. I am so very grateful for that. He helps me with everything even the comic.. My life dream. Which in ,this day and age is easier to accomplish with sights like Amazon and blogger. Where you can publish your ideas or works. And Perhaps even make a few bucks. But it is late so I am off to bed good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment