Monday, April 18, 2016

The Magic Book So to Speak

 I started reading A book in The Secret series called The Magic.
Below are a few photo shots of exercises in the book.




The book is by Rhonda Byrne! Amazing book... I loved The Secret and the Law of Attraction. This goes deeper into The lesson of you are what you think. We are shaped by things that happen to us in life. 

I have had many life lessons about this very thing. It takes time to learn this. For some it is easy some it is harder. And this is okay. I actually, like the way this book takes a look at life and things around your environment.

I have a book daily you add to a list of things you are grateful for. Also Printed ,out photos of people: I care for.  Look at the photos remembering how grateful I am to have them in my life...

It takes you through 27 days of changing how you think. The mind becomes trained to feel harsh and unforgiving.. We are shaped by things that happen to us.

I am very hard on myself for no reasons at times.

But Through this I learn to understand who I am. We all go through hard times. Some more than other, 

Soon Steven and I will be moving to Colorado... This is very exciting... Well that is all for now. I will keep you posted..

No comments:

Post a Comment