Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ever changing Interlocks

I have found everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it is not always clear why. Memories always flooding my mind. Standing on the edge of the galaxy not understanding what I have seen. Others like me seeing the planets of our home line up in perfect order. The air is cool calm, then suddenly I find myself here awake in my bed again. Am I seeing the past a genetic memory of my family?  Am I the last of a once great space fairing race stranded here on Earth? Holding my coffee trembling unsure what to think, the real world encroaches and I dress for work.


The water is cold in the shower, my tiny apartment never has hot water. Shivering I dry off, looking in the mirror I slap on mascara and sunscreen. I can never get it right sigh, pulling my jeans on my red sweater I run out the door for work. Running with my coffee in hand the bus zooms by.
"Well, that is just great." Standing in the snow I truck back to the bus covering and wait.
The sky is cold and grey. I am shivering more. The coffee turns cold. My mind goes back to the strange dreams I have at night.

I found myself looking back and as I did I stood silent in the snow, looking into my dreams.

Standing on a hard metal floor,  I look around.  I know this place is hot from steam. I hear cries and fear. I stand to hold a weapon it is not anything we have now. It is very old.
"You follow me." I follow the man. Strangely I know him. We are friends, closely I keep to the wall. We are afraid, the metal wall is cold but the air and steam are hot. Sparks are going off everywhere.
The women appeared in front of me. Licking her long Claws Speaking " Sorry darling". The man in front of me Sharnas drops to the ground. The Creature woman smiles pulling her claws from him. She is not Human, nor a reptile. She was feathered long legs and airs a purple-green color. I stood silent time seemed to stop. My friend still at the moment, unmoved. I look down holding the Weapon I fire towards the woman as she laughs. Pulling Sharnas while fighting to get away. I looked down, it seems I was standing on a grated floor. Hundreds of tiny skulls and bodies could be seen. I could feel the bile wanting to come up. I force it back, fighting and pulling I manage to get into a corridor. The bird reptile like female stood in front of me. A struggle ensued, I felt myself fly a crossed the room. Falling hitting the wall, hard looking up I felt myself trembling. Angry something inside of my soul fought back.  I stood up, charging screaming NO More. I used the force of my body, hitting the bird-reptile like female, she fell to the ground.


"BEEP BEEP" A sound startled me back to the reality of heading to work.
The Driver Looked at me. "Hey, You want the bus or not? I don't have all day lady."
I looked up. "Sorry, I must have spaced out." Of course, I got the normal strange looks.
Nothing new.  The of the man stuck in my head Sharnas. Why what did it, this mean. I laid my head against the bus window. The snow sparkled in the sunrise, beautiful the sky glowed a purple-green color as the sun rose over the mountain range. The color not unlike that of the woman from my dream. Sharnas what did he mean to me, was it a dream or real. The bus pulled out and I was off to work at a tiny book store slightly late as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment