Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eco Shopping "stuff I found At thrift stores and garage sales"

So With The Economy Being so bad. And I love Clothes. I have taken to Thrift Stores And Garage sales. Still learning but heres some things I found that I like =)


  


organic cotton trinity tube dress found at garage sale for $1.00





Hydraulic Denim Capri's $4.00 Local thrift store



forever 21 bubble skirt garage sale $1.00





Hard Tail Yoga Hoodie $4.00 local Thrift Store

MetroPark Over the solder tee $1.50 Garage sale


Studded Skull tank 1.00 Goodwill stores


Express Stores leggings 1.50 garage sale

morbid tee 2.50 Goodwill Found with tags still on Half off day 


organic Fabric flip flops 3.00 Goodwill Stores 



I am having fun learning about things. I have made a few mistakes, but all in all not to bad. The key is to dig and Check the Clothing. a lot of times Its like new or Brand new when I get the items. I will keep you posted on new finds. I have been looking at other peoples blogs very interesting. I am a newbie so Give me time =). This is A great way to save money and The earth all at the same time. =)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment